Due to the overwhelming success of our 2017 Cambodian retreat to beautiful Siem Reap, our 2018 dates have been set.
Escape the Australian winter and feed your body and soul at our health and wellbeing retreat.
Saturday 26th May to Saturday 2nd June inclusive
How to make the most of your Genetic potential – tips for living a longer happier life.
This 8 day, 7 night retreat will be jam packed with seminars, workshops and Cambodian cultural experiences.
Our Beautiful Venue
What’s included in our retreat
- 7 nights’ accommodation in Boutique Hotel Accommodation at the beautiful Baby Elephant Boutique Hotel
- Delicious and nutritious meals daily plus morning and afternoon tea
- Daily movement classes – all levels of experience catered for
- Guided Meditation
- Seminars and workshops with guest speakers:
- Dr Karen Coates – Women’s Health Practitioner
- Laura Canning – Busy Mind Coach, Hypnotherapist & Reflexologist
- Kaz Windon – RFRW Director/Weightloss Wellness Coach
- Jay Sapphire – Personal Trainer
- 2 massages or spa treatments of your choice (View Spa Menu here)
- Phare – The Cambodian Circus (View Website here)
- Cambodian cultural experiences
- Retreat workbook
- Welcome goodie bag
- Concierge services and daily housekeeping
- 24 hour Security
- Wi-Fi – however we would suggest turning the outside world off – and taking time out for you!
- TV/DVD in each room
- Airport transfers
Additional (not included in Retreat costs):
- Travel Insurance
- Additional spa treatments
The Baby Elephant was recently awarded the TripAdvisor 2018 Travellers’ Choice Award but with a new accolade – NUMBER NINE IN THE WORLD in the category of bargain hotels! It is an evolving independent boutique hotel and is located in a peaceful area of Siem Reap only a short tuk-tuk ride or leisurely stroll away from the famous Pub Street and Night Market.
They provide premium, budget and affordable luxury accommodation alongside all the facilities and services of an international hotel. Baby Elephant has 25 rooms which are all fully air-conditioned, tastefully designed and decorated, clean, and feature comfortable beds made up with high quality linen.
Baby Elephant provides you with peace of mind by providing safety boxes, 24-hour reception, and night security from 7pm to 7am, 7 days a week.
Dr Coates says:
Delighted to be invited to facilitate a 7- day workshop in Siem Reap, Cambodia from 26th May to 2nd June 2018. The 8-day, 7-night retreat is run by Retreats with a Difference. This community prides itself on small group numbers that ensure high quality experiences in a beautiful location with supportive practitioners.
The workshop gives us time together to review the latest evidence on wellness, and to share cutting-edge information on the new science of telomeres and epigenetics, tips for hormonal harmony and cultivating cancer resilience.
You will learn simple strategies, easy to implement when you return home, that will truly make a difference to your mental wellness, energy levels, hormone balance and health into the future.
The amazing region of Siem Reap has just been voted Number One Destination by Trip Advisor, so I’m looking forward to enjoying all the amazing cultural and environmental gems of the country, as well as daily relaxing spa therapies!
Here’s what one of our previous guests had to say:
The highlight of the retreat for me was the blending of the participants and staff. The venue itself. The amazing people, the blessings from the monks, the relaxed atmosphere, the opportunity to gain further knowledge, the amazing food, and the scenery. The massages! The incredible service!!
Lorraine, Gold Coast
Interested in hearing more?
To book your place or for more information please contact Tanya on (07) 5522 0505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org