- Nori Sheet s x 4 (make sure they are SUGAR FREE!!)
- Shredded lettuce (2 big handfuls)
- ½ cup of cucumber (sliced into long, thin strips)
- Handful of basil leaves or your favourite herb (mint, coriander, etc)
- Fresh shredded ginger (1 teaspoon)
- Your serve of allowed protein (whichever you prefer –chicken, beef, prawns – pan fried or grilled in advanced)
Lay out each sheet of Nori with the textured side facing up. Evenly spread lettuce onto the sheets leaving a 5cm space at the top. Place a few pieces of the basil, your preferred protein (cooked) a sprinkle of ginger on top and then ROLL! Brush the end of the roll with a little water so it will stick to the other side and hold everything together. Cut the rolls as thinly or thickly as desired and enjoy!